Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 11, 2011

New info

Dear readers,
I create this blog to introduce one of the newly handmade pictures to all housewives. I love arts and handmade arts. Well, I am a typical housewife who is ready to spend most of my time decorating the house and making little arts for my loved people. I also earn my living by delivering and selling cross-stitch arts. I often help other office-staff housewives to decorate their own houses by my little piece of complete hand-made arts, you just have to hang your pictures any where you supposed to do.
Since most of my customers are Vietnamese, all my posts are in my mother tongue it may give some difficulty reading and understanding for people outside Vietnam and can not speak Vietnamese. 
In that case, just see my picture and do not hesitate to write me emails for any things you want to know. I am happy to answer all as soon as I can. (shophoaluong@gmail.com)
Let's me say a little bit about cross-stitch art. It is a new way to relax and decorate your house in your own style. You can choose any kits and made your own pictures just by making cross-stitches. Simple but creative, try and you'll see.
Live and share to make a better world, that's my view point.
Let's share yours and make a more beautiful world!
Ms Hoa

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét